Industrial shredder is indispensable equipment for the waste plastics processing industry that is suitable for shredding various plastics such as beverage bottles, shampoo bottles, PC mobile phone shell, LDPE thin films, PP woven bags, etc.
With more than ten years of experience in plastic recycling, CRSTA can provide not only customizable single shaft shredder and dual shaft shredder, but also turnkey plastic recycling solutions.
- A forcible pressing plate is added to increase the shredding output of the waste containers with high flexibility. It is especially suitable for cooperative use with the production line without manual feeding or pressing, and can be operated in dry or wet shredding mode.
- The blade is made of 55 silicon chromium 9crsi, Cr12MoV, SKD-11 and other materials, so that it can work at continuous high temperature without deformation, ensuring effective work during production.
- Introduce power to the motor with user-equipped automatic air switch and leakage protection switch;
- Place the shredder in a position to adjust its level initially.
- Preparation workA. Check whether each screw on the blade is fastened.B. Check whether the shredder rotates in the required direction. (Note: Refer to symbols on the machine)C. The operator can operate the machine only after understanding the structure and function of each part of the machine in detail under the guidance of the installer.
- No-load machine testTurn on the power, start the motor, and check whether the machine runs smoothly and whether there is noise.
- Remove all screws on the tool holder every month for cleaning and oiling.
- Add a moderate amount of butter through the oil hole on the two bearing housings every month (Note: The butter should be high temperature resistant.)