As an increasing amount of waste piles up in the global landfills, GEP Ecotechhas engaged in cable recycling near 20+ years. Since non-ferrous metal like aluminum and copper is 100% recyclable with no lack of quality, recycling of wire and cables has always been a hot business. In this article, we briefly explain Cable Recycling.
Cable Recycling Output
GEP Ecotechprovides little and medium-sized cable recycling plants from 100 kg/hr to 1500 kg/hr, while concentrates on higher capacity recycling alternatives from 1500 kg/h to 9000 kg/hr (for many different kinds of cable). GEP Ecotechincludes cable recycling machines and options for processing household cables, wires, telecommunication cables, and underground wires. Based on the kind of cable, we can obtain a 99% clean metallic portion of copper or aluminum.
GEP Ecotechsetup comprises a shredder, a granulator and a metal separation station. We’ve got regular plants with capacities that range from 100-3000 kg/hr. In addition, we can make tailored solutions to satisfy particular customer requirements. The following is some questions customers often ask:
What kind of waste can we process?
- A mixture of waste processing from households
- Post-commercial waste
- Post-industrial waste
What are the end-products and by-products?
- Refuse derived fuel
- Recyclable plastics (PET, HDPE and PP)
- Unrecyclables but sized reduced waste
Features of Our recycling machine?
- Gets maximum output from your waste stream
- Processes a mixture of material streams: city MSW, construction and demolition waste, organics, and commercial waste
- Optional with several conversion technologies: anaerobic digestion, pyrolysis and gasification
- Lowers power consumption and labor cost
Recycling machines are big investment concerns with labour and time, always think of details and pay attention to the details of the projects. Anyway, you can always consult GEP Ecotechfor more info about how to recycle cable.